Monday, March 10, 2014

TWENTY-TWO

ROSECANDLE11

Hello Lovelies! It's such a beautiful day, isn't it?:) The weekend was just perfect - I enjoyed the beautiful weather so much. The sun is shining again today which makes me so so happy since it's my birthday! I usually like to have big celebrations on my birthdays because it's such a special and beautiful day to me. But for this year I thought about doing something more relaxing and calm. Yesterday evening a really small group of my loved ones and I went out for dinner at LY's Asia to pre-celebrate my birthday. 

Hallo meine Lieben! Was für ein schöner Tag, nicht?:) Das Wochenende war einfach perfekt - ich habe das wunderschöne Wetter unglaublich genossen. Auch heute, an meinem Geburtstag, scheint die Sonne in ihrer vollen Pracht. Der Geburtstag ist für mich immer etwas spezielles, gigantisches und schönes und ich feier den auch richtig gerne, aber dieses Jahr wollte ich alles einbisschen ruhiger angehen. Gestern Abend habe ich im engsten Kreis meinen Geburtstag vorgefeiert. Und zwar sind wir im LY's Asia essen gegangen.

ROSECANDLE11

Like hundreds of others, I spent my Sunday afternoon in Zurich by the lake. We haven't seen the sun for a really long time and the weather was so warm so it was obivous that all people went crazy here lol. But driving to the city by car wasn't a really great idea though... Especially if everyone's trying to get into the city too! Hello traffic and no parking space. Next time we know better! You can have a look at some more impressions of my weekend below:)

Den Sonntagnachmittag habe ich, wie hunderte andere auch, in Zürich am See verbracht. Die Sonne hat sich wirklich schon sehr lange nicht mehr gezeigt... Und wenn sie das mal tut, muss man sie natürlich geniessen:) Aber mit dem Auto in die Stadt zu fahren, war natürlich keine grandiose Idee... Vor allem bei solch schönem Wetter, wenn sowieso jeder in die Stadt will. Das schreit natürlich nach Verkehrsüberlastung und Parkplatzmangel. Naja, nächstes Mal machen wir's besser! Unten seht ihr noch ein paar weitere Eindrücke meines Wochenendes:)

ROSECANDLE11


Love,
Nee

11 comments:

  1. Love the look and the pictures ! Really nice video !
    Less than 10h to enter my Vichy skincare giveaway!
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and post if you want check my new outfit post
    http://daphniaslife.blogspot.gr/2014/03/blue-denim-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alles liebe zum Geburtstag! Du sagst es, das wetter kann ja gar nicht besser sein! Dein outfit gefällt mir übrigens richtig gut, sieht süss aus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday Nee i hope you had a nice day
    i love this pics and nice video
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! :) glad you had a lovely time, what a beautiful place to spend a sunny weekend even if it was crowded!

    Lucy xxx
    La Lingua : Food, Life, Love, Friends, Travel, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look***
    check my last post**
    http://fashionglamour-beatriz.blogspot.pt/
    xx, Beatriz Palma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Dearest Nee, I hope you had the most magical day and may you receive every wish and dream you hope for, May you be blessed with lots of love and happiness this year too. I also miss you here on the blogosphere but I can understand how hectic life gets. Your outfit is fantastic and these are beautiful photos go the city. It was great hearing your opinion on my last post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pics, i wish you (a late) a very happy birthday!!!!!!! Kisses Nee!!!!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS xx