Monday, March 3, 2014

SIMPLY GREY

ROSECANDLE11
ROSECANDLE11
Jacket: H&M // Sweater: tobi.com // Pants: Tally Weijl // Bag: Guess // Sneaker(wedges): Nike

I can't believe it but it's true... It's in fact already March! Time is flying, right? I feel like this year has just begun. I don't want to complain at all because March is a wonderful month:) Not only is my birthday coming up but I'll also start a new chapter in life very soon - but I'll let you know about it another time. I'm super excited:) How was your weekend? The weather here wasn't very convenient so I spent most of the time indoor: Shopping mall, restaurant, starbucks and watching TV at home. You can have a look at my weekend-outfit above: grey & black just like the weather... I'm absolutely in love with the back of this sweater! Well, that's it for today. Have a super duper start to this week & see you soon!

Ich kann es kaum glauben, aber ja... Es ist tatsächlich schon März! Wo ist die Zeit nur hin?! Das Jahr hat doch gerade erst begonnen. Ich möchte mich keinesfalls beklagen, da März ein wunderbarer Monat ist:) Nicht nur weil mein Geburtstag schon ganz bald ist, sondern auch weil für mich ein neuer Lebensabschnitt beginnt - aber dazu ein anderes Mal. Bin schon sehr gespannt darauf:) Wie war euer Wochenende? Das Wetter war bei uns nicht gerade verlockend, weshalb die meiste Zeit im Shopping Center, Restaurant, Starbucks und vor dem Fernseher verbracht wurde. Oben seht ihr mein Wochenend-Outfit: grau & schwarz - wie das Wetter eben... Das Oberteil gefällt mir wegen dem Rückenausschnitt wahnsinnig gut! So, das war's schon wieder für heute. Ich wünsche euch allen einen super Start in die Woche & bis bald!


Love,

Nee

25 comments:

  1. cute outfit
    I love your shoes!
    Xoxo
    Patinka
    patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and your top's so pretty. Have a great week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit :-)
    xx

    New post on my blog :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/03/blue-beanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pants fit you perfectly, very flattering.

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look! Nice blog, i follow you on bloglovin and facebook! I hope you follow me back!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, I especially love your shirt *__*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovelyyy Blog <3 this is something I like to wear !
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your top :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top looks so cute !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nee, your sporty chic outfit looks terrific, excited to hear about your new chapter! Its always great hearing from you, I haven't seen either movie, 12 years a slave will only be released this month here and wolf of wall street, I think Leo had a few better performances, although he deserves an oscar

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shirt looks so pretty and feminine. Your weekend sounded cool and i hope you're having a great week ahead. :) xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! So laid back but chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are really pretty Nee!!!!!! I really like this outfit, it's simple but efficient!!!!!!

    Kisses!!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. *everything is just next to perfect-hair,outfit,accessories,make up just amazing.Looking out of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great top, love the detail at the back :)...ooh, it sounds like a special month indeed. March means a big possible change for me as well, but let's see...good luck to your plans!

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your amazing!!

    love,
    www.divandagitadesiani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, jetzt hast du mich neugierig gemacht! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS xx