Sunday, March 16, 2014

LA REDOUTE COMPETITION 2/6

We're already at the second theme of my La Redoute Contest (click here for more information). I received the subject "When Art meets Fashion" for the month of March. This means that I could go on the Online Shop La Redoute and pick out clothing pieces which I think would go with the given theme. Art could literally be everything and everybody takes art differently, so of course everyone has another vision. When I was looking through the shop to find my pieces I mainly concentrated on colors, patterns and fabrics. I hope you enjoy my collages and wish you all a great start to the week!

Wir sind nun schon beim zweiten Thema meines La Redoute Wettbewerbs (für weitere Infos klickt hier) angelangt. Für den Monat März habe ich das Thema "When Art meets Fashion" erhalten. Auf der Seite La Redoute durfte ich mich also austoben und meiner Kreativität freien Lauf lassen und Outfits bzw. einzelne Kleidungsstücke suchen, die meiner Meinung nach, zum vorgegebenen Thema passen. Da Kunst ja wirklich alles sein kann und jeder Kunst anders interpretiert, hat jede Person andere Vorstellungen, was nun zu diesem Thema passt oder nicht. Ich habe mich hierbei vor allem auf Farben, Muster und Stoffe konzentriert. Ich hoffe euch gefallen meine Collagen und wünsche allen einen guten Wochenstart!

ROSECANDLE11
{1}{2}{3}
ROSECANDLE11
{4}{5}{6}
ROSECANDLE11
{7}{8}{9}
ROSECANDLE11
{10}{11}{12}

If you want -  you have the possibility to support me by liking & pinning the pictures on my board. For this month {March} please refer to {this} pin board.

Ihr dürft mich gerne unterstützen indem ihr Likes & Pins auf meiner Pinnwand verteilt. Für diesen Monat {März} betrifft es {diese} Pinnwand.

Love,
Nee

1 comment:

  1. i Nee i like Laredoute.fr they are many lovely pieces but in Morroco it's very expensive :'( so...anyway this selection is interesting i llike that

    much love xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS xx